Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

1.- Introduction

Raspberry Pi® and its logo are property of The Raspberry Pi Foundation (which is a UK registered charity), when they appear in any part of this documentation is only for identification purposes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Raspberry_Pi_Logo.svg


Greetings everyone!  My name is Gonzalo Orellana, from Guatemala City; at present I am studying IT Engineering at Metropolia AMK and as part of the course "Orientation Project" I am having the precious opportunity to have my hands on a cool piece of technology as the Raspberry Pi® is.  In the following days (or weeks or months, depending on my free time and the amount of money that I can spend, as for this moment is basically 0, so if you personally know Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg or the dudes of Google, you can mention them about me and maybe I can have some funds to have some fun!) I will document everything that I do with this "tiny and cheap computer for kids" (http://www.raspberrypi.org/about).

I will try to be as clear as possible, but if there is any doubts or clarification needed you can always ask for it in the comments area and I will do my best to answer you (or to "google it" and point you in the right direction).

So, let's the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment